2011年5月2日星期一

My Black Hermes Birkin

The weekend took a trip to Brooklyn to see our favorite Real Housewives of New Yorkcouple (see their role, this Friday at PurseBlog!). After a nice meeting up, we went to lunch, then explore Brooklyn. Here are some things I've learned that happen to spring isa farce, because I was freezing, is much quieter than Manhattan, Brooklyn, and you can see the most beautiful views in New York in Brooklyn. Obviously there is more toBrooklyn, but these three things I was clearer and more evident.
Vlad jumped from the car, a picture of me with my black Hermes Birkin. I love this bag.They are 35 cm in height, so it really fits a lot of points there and is the epitome ofcasual elegance. This is one of the bags in my collection that does not work with any outfit and fashion make literally false.

没有评论:

发表评论